ZAR trading goes live on Blockkoin Exchange
We have good news for all our Mzansi clients – as of 20 of August 2020, you can deposit South African Rand (ZAR) into your Blockkoin account to start trading.
Quick and easy payments
Blockkoin Exchange is an international trading platform that is designed to offer traders from all around the globe a diverse and convenient trading platform. Blockkoin clients can currently deposit UK Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), U.S. Dollars (USD) and now SA Rand (ZAR).
How to deposit ZAR:
- Log in to your account and go to your wallet in the left-hand bar
- Select the “Fiat” option and choose ZAR
- Under “Deposit & Withdrawal” you will see the relevant banking details that are specific to ZAR deposits
- Insert the amount you wish to deposit and click “Submit”
- Next, visit your banking site and make an EFT payment/wire transfer to the selected beneficiary i.e. Blockkoin
- Alternatively, click on “Payments” and select ZAR deposit
- You will be notified once payment has been received and your account will automatically be credited with Blockkoins. Trade your Blockkoins for any other cryptocurrency listed on the exchange.
Benefits of buying Blockkoin
- Selling at an affordable rate
- Up to 30% discount offers on the early bird special
- Easily convertible into cash or other digital assets
- Good investment opportunity (Blockkoin is backed by real gold)
Deposit funds into your Blockkoin account now and start trading! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Live Chat on the website.
The Blockkoin Team