The first step before you start trading, is to deposit funds into your Blockkoin trading account. You can deposit either UK Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), U.S. Dollars (USD) or S.A. Rand (ZAR) via a wire transfer (EFT).
How to make an EFT/wire transfer:
- Log in to your account and go to your wallet in the left-hand bar
- Select the “Fiat” option
- Select a wallet to deposit UK Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), U.S. Dollars (USD) or S.A. Rand (ZAR)
- Under “Deposit & Withdrawal” you will see the relevant banking details that is specific to the currency you wish to deposit
- Insert the amount you wish to deposit
- Click “Submit”
- Next, visit your banking site and make an EFT payment/wire transfer to the selected beneficiary aka Blockkoin
- You will be notified once payment has been received and your account will automatically be credited with the currency you deposited.
- You’re then free to trade your currency for any cryptocurrency listed on the exchange.
How to make an online purchase:
You can now buy Blockkoin with a debit and credit card and exchange your Blockkoins for any cryptocurrency at no charge on the exchange.
- When on the Blockkoin website, click on “Payments” and select the currency you wish to deposit into your trading account.
- You will be notified once payment has been received and your account will automatically be credited with the Blockkoins you purchased.
- You’re then free to trade your Blockkoins for any other cryptocurrency listed on the exchange.
Deposit cryptocurrencies to your Blockkoin account and start trading immediately. Blockkoin offers a variety of cryptocurrencies for trading and easy cashing-out.
Please note that any funding that is equivalent to more than £10,000 will require a source of funds check. For any enquiries, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat box in the bottom right hand corner of the Blocokkoin website. Any amount received exceeding £10,000 without prior clearance by Blockkoin’s compliance department will result in funds being returned.